Nightly builds are untested and unsupported. They are provided for evaluation purposes only. Please try the latest stable build instead if you are expecting to use the product normally.
NPS Image Editor is a free, unique image editing program that is perfect for pixel art, drawing, and photo editing. It is lightweight, customizable, and intuitive, yet surprisingly powerful.
Select a file to download
Release notes for this version
- Initial support for L A Y E R S including: basic compositing, rearrange, flatten, add/remove, tools for move/select, most graphics operations
- Preliminary spec for NPSD multilayer file format. FORMAT SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN STABLE RELEASE.
- New undo manager, works with most layer operations but still unstable
- New document recovery, BROKEN
- Update notification is now less intrusive
- Many internal rewrites for tools
- Fixed crash when using Zoom tool
- Fixed saving of quick palette in color picker when colors were added prior to opening it
- Updated Windows start tile