NPS Image Editor is a free, unique image editing program that is perfect for pixel art, drawing, and photo editing. It is lightweight, customizable, and intuitive, yet surprisingly powerful.
Added screen clipping tool, transparent clipboard paste, automatic updater, and more!
Select a file to download
Release notes for this version
- Screen clipping tool accessible via Paste menu or Start
- Monitor Select for whole-desktop screenshots to quickly crop them
- Automatic updater that updates NPS Image Editor in place and downloads in the background. Default is still to prompt for download but you can make this fully automatic if you want!
- Paste button updates itself if Print Scr is pressed while NPS window is open
- New setup wizard and icon
- Hide "NPS Instance Manager" window from Alt+Tab
- Ability to paste transparent "Format17" images from web browsers or Print Scr
- Fix Warp tool being unable to select Southwest
- Fix Window menu having a completely blank title for windows with no document open
- Detect Windows 11 version
- Renamed "Rotate 270" to "Rotate 90 Counterclockwise" to be more intuitive
- Added file formats for command line or otherwise: clipboard, npsobj://
- Updated color of buttons when dragging a file into NPS
- Set default update check frequency to once a week
- Per-monitor scaling is mostly broken, you'll either get scaling issues when moving a window across screens or it won't scale at all. You can turn this off in Settings but then nothing will auto-scale when dragging.