Multiscreen Blank is an easy-to-use utility that allows you to independently blank out or dim one or more monitors connected to your computer. Monitors fade in and out with smooth transitions.
Added full installer and updater, minor bug fixes
Select a file to download
Release notes for this version
- Added full installer option which makes it much easier to stay up to date and includes other advantages. This can run in either per-user or all-users (admin) mode. You may continue to use Standalone releases if you prefer.
- Added automatic updater
- Added /uninstall command line to clean up standalone installs
- Added EULA
- Added Feedback dialog for reporting issues from the app itself
- Renamed main window "Multiscreen Blank"
- Added tray icon notification
- Fixed capitalization of various menus and buttons
- Added Apply to settings dialog
- Dark theme fixes to menus and several dialogs (not all)