Multiscreen Blank is an easy-to-use utility that allows you to independently blank out or dim one or more monitors connected to your computer. Monitors fade in and out with smooth transitions.
Adds screen mirroring, labeling of individual screens, and dark theme
Select a file to download
Release notes for this version
- Added screen mirroring support to allow you to see content on a monitor that is turned off or located in another room
- Added dark theme. Automatically follows Windows 10's app theme setting or can be manually set to light or dark.
- You can now add a friendly name to individual screens. The name can be used to more easily identify that screen in the system tray menu.
- Added Copy Command Line option to make it easier to generate command line strings for common scenarios
- Switched application font to Segoe UI
- Adds small notification when updates are available (can be turned off in settings)