Multiscreen Blank is an easy-to-use utility that allows you to independently blank out or dim one or more monitors connected to your computer. Monitors fade in and out with smooth transitions.
Small enhancements and bug fixes
Select a file to download
Release notes for this version
- Added tutorial text for first-time use to avoid getting stuck on a blank window
- Launching the program with no command line arguments will restore the main window if it was minimized. Use /minimized (which has existed from the beginning) if you need to predictably launch it minimized.
- Update window title bar to handle dark mode (requires a recent version of Windows 10 or 11)
- Added troubleshooting information about your monitor configuration to the Feedback dialog to make issue investigation easier
- Added DWM blend modes to scraps: Mica, Acrylic, Tabbed (OS-dependent, primarily targets Windows 11 22H2)